Easy DIY Gift Ideas
Need a last minute gift? Here is a list of easy DIY gift ideas that will help you check everyone off your list.
Are you at a loss as to what to get or make some of the people on your list? I have the same problem, I get craft-blocked (kinda like writer’s block, but for crafting, haha) when it comes time to make a gift.
So I thought I would go back through my posts and compile and easy list for you reference, easy gift ideas at your finger tips. These gift are great not only for Christmas but for Birthdays, Easter, Weddings, House warming, and almost any occasion.
Just click on the link and it will take you the post with all the details you need to make your own DIY gifts.
- Button Magnets. Vintage buttons glued on a magnet make a really cute gift.
- Wood Burn Coaster. This gift is fun to personalize with initials or something they like. Just burn in the design, seal it and add felt and you have a gift that will be treasured.
- Gift Bag Art. There are a lot of wonderful gift bags at the Dollar Store. Just cut to size and frame and you have a gift that can fit almost any occasion
- Vases. Empty jars and beverage containers make wonderful gifts when they are all decorated with raffia, jute, flowers, and rhinestones.
- Christmas Mason Jars. These jars are a very versatile gift just by changing out the flower on top, add candy to the jar and you are good to go.
- Agate Coasters. These coasters are a beautiful addition to any home and are super easy. Just paint on the edge with a paint pen and add felt the bottom.