I am so excited to show you this new technique that I learned! I have seen paint piping online and I knew I had to try it.
I loved seeing the texture and interest that the paint piping creates.
Of course I had to add glitter! I think that added interest and details that the tree needed. I added the glitter and rhinestones while the paint was wet so it all stuck together.
To finish the tree I added some poinsettias and other details to the base of the tree.
Now it is ready to put on display and enjoy for years to come.
I really enjoyed this technique and I am looking forward to exploring it more in the upcoming year!
- Liquitex paint https://amzn.to/2S4g5V3
- Liquitex heavy gel https://amzn.to/2LpYyo7
- Glitter (similar) https://amzn.to/2Ltwz6Y
- Piping set https://amzn.to/2LnSlZG
- red rhinestones (similar) https://amzn.to/2ClWsmb