If you follow my instagram you know all about my trip to Disneyland. It was beyond awesome! We had a wonderful time.
As you probably guessed, I will be showing you all the things I made for the trip. I have almost as much fun crafting for my Disney trips as I do at Disney!
This time I made a Mickey with flower rhinestones. I used the same technique that I made this other Disney shirt.
The process is the same, just a different design. I have washed these shirts when I got back in cold water and line dried. Everything stayed on! Whoo Hoo! I don’t know how many washings it will take, but for now it is ok.
~ t-shirt (I found mine at Hobby Lobby), pre wash
~ Rhinestones (I found the flower ones at the dollar store about a year ago, but just about anything will work)
~ Mickey stencil (I just googled online for one that I liked)
~ tape to hold the stencil in place
~ E-6000 glue
1. Put cardboard under your shirt where you are going to glue
2. Place the stencil where you want it and tape it down
3. Start laying our your design. I used the flowers and added other rhinestones to fill in the blank spaces. This is where your creativity can really take off.
4. Once you have your design in place, start gluing.
5. Once everything is glued on let it dry overnight and there you have it, a new shirt to where to Disney, or wherever you want to show your Disney pride! Or this technique can work with any stencil. What ideas do you have for a rhinestone shirt?18